Saturday, August 6, 2011

Megan Gale L'Oréal Paris New Face

 
Last night at a gala event in Sydney, L'Oréal Paris announced Megan Gale as the first ever Australian ambassador.

Megan Gale, The 34 year old beauty, who was reportedly still "pinching herself" over the news, said of the appointment, "When you start modelling you have certain goals. For me, it was Italian Vogue, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition...but the Holy Grail is a cosmetics contract with a global cosmetics company. For it to come about, and for it to be L'Oréal, I just can't believe it."

Here, we chat to Megan Gale about her new appointment and her top beauty tips.

What is your favourite beauty ritual?
I would have to say applying a really nourishing hair masque or treatment once a week. It leaves my hair looking and feeling amazing. In addition to that, a good night's sleep!

What are your indulgences?
Spending time with my family and friends and the odd glass of really good red wine!

What is your favourite way to unwind and relax?
It would have to be a lazy Sunday afternoon cooking – I love to cook! Also, exercise, meditation and yoga. If my body feels good, I feel good mentally.

Who is your role model?
I take inspiration from so many people in my life, but obviously my family is very important to me. I look up to, as well as seek advice from, the women in my life, especially my mother.


What is the best beauty tip you could give?
Less is more! And always wear sunscreen, as it's the best anti-ageing weapon out there. And smile!

What gives you confidence in yourself?
Surrounding myself with positive, loving and supportive people. My family and friends are exceptionally important to me and I feel very fortunate to have them in my life. But, most importantly, it is about believing in your own energy and strength.

How does it feel to be the very first Australian L'Oréal Paris ambassador?
I'm still pinching myself. L'Oréal Paris has an incredible team of global ambassadors and it is a true honour to join such a distinguished and diverse group.

What are your favourite L'Oréal Paris products?
I love the Elvive Total Repair 5 hair range – the products are all you need to keep your hair in its best condition. I also really love Revitalift Total Repair 10. It's a great all-in-one product and my skin feels fantastic! Also, the fact that both these products target multiple concerns in one solution is brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment