Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daisy Lowe Nude for Playboy


Daisy Lowe will be proud of her naked Playboy photo shoot when she's older, her mother Pearl Lowe has claimed.

The songwriter-and-fashion designer's model daughter posed nude for the September edition of Hugh Hefner's men's magazine and Pearl believes Daisy Lowe was right to bare all while she is young because Daisy Lowe has the 'most incredible body'.

The 41-year-old star said: 'I don't really mind (she did the shoot), she's done so many of those kind of things and she's 22 - I can't really say, 'Right you mustn't do this!' At the end of the day, she has the most incredible body of anyone I've ever known. Why not show it off, then she can look back when she's older and say, 'Look at me!' . It's her career and I've never got involved in it. Daisy Lowe is a very clever girl, and she knows what she's doing. She's much more business inclined than I am.'

The former Powder singer - who is married to Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey - has praised her daughter's voluptuous figure and claims all models should have Daisy's curves.

In an interview with Britain's Star magazine, Pearl said: 'I love girls who have bodies - my dresses are made for normal women with bums. I just understand why they use these stick-thin models. I think Daisy Lowe should be the top, top model ever, and more women should look like her. She's a curvy girl, but at the moment she's skinny because she's been working out. She still has her curves and likes her food. I think she just wanted to be really healthy, but she's still eating and still has her boobs.'

No comments:

Post a Comment